This document is an electronic record under Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and it does not require any type of physical or digital signatures.
- Your use of MunafaVillaze.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools and services provided thereunder (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” which expression shall include any successor or replacement website(s)) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website (“User Agreement”). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon each and every visit or usage of the Website and its pages, or upon your registration, or upon you providing any information on the Website. In this User Agreement, you are contracting with Darsh Enterprises, a company under Companies Act, 1956 registered at #53, Str. 7, Rajiv Nagar (W), Gurgaon 122001 Haryana (India).
- For the purpose of the User Agreement, “Registered User”, “Visitor”, and wherever the context may so require, “You” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing information or personal information as Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as a Registered User using the computer systems of the Website, or who has used the Website without becoming a Registered User, and, in both the cases, accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement. A Registered User is one who has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User. The term and expression “You” shall, unless the context otherwise requires, include your legal heir, receivers, successors, liquidators and permitted assigns.
- As a Registered User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. “Acceptance” shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on the ‘check box’ and/or on the ‘continue’ button and/or or any affirmative action as provided on the registration page or using or accessing the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password, including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, Twitter or any other social media website as permitted on the Website or generally using the Website in any manner, with or without using Your User ID and Password. If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not click on the ‘check box’ or on the ‘continue’ button or any other button and do not seek to obtain access to or otherwise use the Website.
Amendments to the User Agreement
The Website may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. The revised version will be effective at the time Platform posts it on the Website. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement.
The following disclaimers are the key to determining any relationship between You and the Website for Your use of the Website and for Platform providing any services on the Website:
- Munafa Villaze provide the Website and services on “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
- Munafa Villaze, its associates, affiliates and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
- Munafa Villaze may provide certain support services to facilitate the transactions between users of the Websites and such independent services may include listing management, warehousing services, logistics services, making available courier services and payment facilitation through nodal bank(s) under applicable laws. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Platform will engage independent third party service providers to perform these services. The Website may on reasonable efforts basis procure ordinary industry standard warranties from these third parties. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that the Website will not be held liable or responsible towards You or towards any person claiming under or through You for any actions, commission, omission, misconduct, fraud or negligence (whether in contract or tort or under public policy) of these third parties unless such actions, commission, omission or negligence of the third party is attributed to a direct cause of misconduct and gross negligence of the Website and in such an event the total aggregate liability of the Website shall be limited to the extent provided in the clause titled “Limitation of Liability”.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that The Website uses third party services providers to store and process Your personal information and other information which You provide to The Website and such third parties may store and process your personal information in a country or state which may not have jurisdiction over You and / or such country or state may not have any data protection or data privacy laws or such country’s or state’s data protection or data privacy laws may not be as strong as the country or state having jurisdiction over You or over the Website. You agree and understand that The Website provides no guarantee, warranty or assurance that such third party service providers will protect Your personal information and The Website shall not be liable for any actions, commission, omission, misconduct, fraud or negligence (whether in contract or tort or under public policy) of these third parties unless such actions, commission, omission or negligence of the third party is attributed to a direct cause of misconduct and gross negligence of Website.
You agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable laws for this purpose. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable laws for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not purchase or bid for any items on the Website. As a minor if you wish to purchase an item on the Website such purchase may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website. Munafa Villaze reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Website’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are otherwise “incompetent to contract”. If you are registering as or on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
Taking a Membership on the Website is free. Munafa Villaze does not charge any kind of fee for membership on the Website.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website as a Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or The Website has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Munafa Villaze has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in Your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to Your information.
You are responsible for paying all fees (if any) associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
Use of the Website
You understand and agree that the Website merely provide services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by or on behalf of Registered Users and are third party contents. The Website neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. The website has no control over the third party user generated contents.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You are solely responsible for Your Information, and the Website act only as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
- Belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- You shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You shall not create liability for the website or cause The website to lose or disrupt (in whole or in part) the Services.
- You shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under the User Agreement.
Please note that in accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011, in case of non-compliance with rules and regulations, User Agreement and/or any policies contained or referred to herein for access or usage of an intermediary computer resource, the intermediary has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the users to the computer resource of intermediary and remove non-compliant information. This right is in addition to all other rights and remedies available to the Website against You either in this User Agreement or any policy contained herein, in any applicable law or under torts.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there-under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations and International laws (including without limitation all direct and indirect tax laws and all local, entry or usage related tax laws) regarding your use of our service and your purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.